Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alan Myers should be getting absolute pelters on Twitter.
They haven't got time because most of them are telling him how awesome and reliable he is and elevating him to god status. I even see Myerette's replying to other tweeted Everton are interested in so and so tweets with things like "Is there any truth to this Alan Myers?" As if he is the one and only go to source for all things Everton.

It is cringe worthy beyond belief.

Nice guy but on the reliability guide of Tier 1 being excellent and Tier 5 being don't waste your time, i would put him no higher than Tier 3 Unreliable and not to be trusted solo.

I think thats too much for a winger when we really need a striker and we have been linked with cheaper options on the wing. Gnonto is not worth that kind of money to us.
100%. Gnonto looked like a possible fun 15-20m signing that was in danger of escalating into a 30-35m one. Danjuma and Harrison will be an upgrade out wide so we can afford to take a punt on someone cheaper (if at all) and can upgrade more pressing positions. If, big if, we TAKE ACTION NOW.

If you were Willy Gnonto would you sign for Everton FC right now?

We are a great club with a rich history and a brilliant stadium on the magnificent Liverpool waterfront.... but some of our 'supporters' these days are just beyond the pale. To boo and abuse a player for trying to carry on after enduring a cheek/eye injury... it doesn't get more daft than that. And the thing is, it's hardly likely to inspire anyone to play better.
Sadly you're right.

DCL is literally breaking bones for our team... and in the eyes of some it's still not enough.

Between now and the end of the window, I’m predicting 3 outs, 1 in.

That could change to 4 outs and 2 in, depending on whether we can get someone to replace Gray.

Gomes- a predictable loan
Holgate- loan
Gbamin- loan

1 in
Adams or somebody equally as uninspiring

He played in a champions league final last season he's not coming to back to a club he always felt was beneath him and be involved in a relegation battle
probably not but I doubt theres a line of CL clubs queueing up to sign him.
He enjoyed himself here, he wants to come back to the PL (otherwise I'd say he'd be off to saudi like a shot).
I'd say there's an outside chance.
That or spend months trying to sign Udinese's striker again just to lose out at 11.45 on deadline day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back