Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
An immature, childish answer to a reasonable question. The supporters deserve better
Exactly.

If he thinks this is the time for sarcastic answers to questions that every fan wants to know the answers to he's very wrong.

Maybe he could be as bold to his employers and demand a little harder that he's handed a forward who is team-ready for the now-in-progress third relegation threatened season.

close this. we have f all and will go with what we’ve got

this board have gambled on things with the new ground plus the money to it

we will go down this time

this is the worst mess we’ve ever been in on and off the field

this can’t carry on and will take its toll

Exactly.

If he thinks this is the time for sarcastic answers to questions that every fan wants to know the answers to he's very wrong.

Maybe he could be as bold to his employers and demand a little harder that he's handed a forward who is team-ready for the now-in-progress third relegation threatened season.
Im on a brink with him already. He's losing his marbles that answer tells that

Don’t normally agree with @davek but after Dyche presser I don’t think we are signing anyone else
I disagree….I think we will get people in, to show we were active regardless of whether they were 10th on our list, or wether they are the positions we needed. There is too much heat on BK/KT/FM to not buy anyone when we have had the past two seasons we have had and the start to the season we have had with the injuries we have. They won’t want to take the blame.

close this. we have f all and will go with what we’ve got

this board have gambled on things with the new ground plus the money to it

we will go down this time

this is the worst mess we’ve ever been in on and off the field

this can’t carry on and will take its toll
Costs of new stadium + no more cash + owner wants to sell + work record breaking incompetence and ineptitude = Fatal

Exactly.

I don't disagree, perhaps there's an element of playing down the crisis that the media are lapping up and / or protecting his players.

Don't get me wrong, I wish he would just call out Kenwright and Moshiri for being lizards but I don't think many managers would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back