Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overrated and no one will pay decent money on what they have seen so far. If anyone wanted him they’d bid, like Gordon and Richarlison they’d know we have to sell.
The kid is a baby in football terms he is inconsistent he hadn't even played one season of football until he came here let alone a EPL season. So it's not surprising he still has all the tools to be a monstrous midfielder, that we don't have anyone else with his attributes and that he has to develop in the first team isn't his fault.

As glad as I am that Holgate is at Southampton for the season, the squad was always terrible but now it's incredibly thin too. With our injury history which is already disconcerting two games in, signings of some sort are imperative obviously
2 of the centre backs who replaced Michael Keane in our final game of the season are no longer at the club.

This concerns me very much.

And what's worse is they don't seem to have even noticed. I wasn't much for keeping Coady but if two players who Dyche himself deemed better than Keane, you have to replace AT LEAST one.
As much as our attack needs fixing, we have 1 competent defender in all our defensive players (2 if you count Seamus for about 5 games a season). Hopefully branthwaite is an option, but we’re risking it all by relying on him given our perilous position.

The kid is a baby in football terms he is inconsistent he hadn't even played one season of football until he came here let alone a EPL season. So it's not surprising he still has all the tools to be a monstrous midfielder, that we don't have anyone else with his attributes and that he has to develop in the first team isn't his fault.
I agree but if your a £70m player as a lot of our fans are valuing him at, you should be influencing a game by now, after 30+games.
He’s so frustrating because he has a good five mins, disappears for 20, then a good pass or tackle or disappears again. If he doesn’t make an impact soon he never will, here anyway. This team will not be improving anytime soon, where he is afforded more time to develop.

At some point, and we may not be far off it, we will be asking ourselves is this new stadium really worth this “suffering”. Scraping to survive season after season.
it was ill timed for sure, i think a lot of us saw the contradiction in going for it vs our status in premier league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back