Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not too bothered at this stage, which may be short sighted, but if we don’t get a striker the chances of our relegation increases significantly.

We lack goals - a decent outlet up front means we’d have likely won against Fulham and Wolves - so it needs to be rectified and quickly.

The Ings speculation is probably complete nonsense and his age, injuries and wages would not fit our plan, but his influence would be great.

When he plays, he scores goals. Would I risk him on a loan over Adams? Probably.

Ings on loan makes sense.

Get bet done quickly because still work needed to he done.

Cm cb and a full back still a priority.

Need shift gomes, guanine, maupay, gray and Keane still as well

We have cash calls that we need to make.

£100 mill loan from MSP will cover a couple of months, i assume they are confident on raising the rest from the market. With Moshiri leaving id imagine any transfer deals we do will be heavily structured 5 mill now and prob about 15 mill again and again - when he wont be here.

Hes a gangster.

Last edited:
£100 mill loan from MSP will cover a couple of months, i assume they confident on raising the rest from the market. With Moshiri leaving id imagine any transfer deals we do will be heavily structured 5 mill now and prob about 15 mill - when he wont be here.

Hes a gangster.

Are we certain hes going? It seems to be the only logical inference that can be drawn.

Adam Wharton at Blackburn linked again by Nixon. He's one i really want to come in as Gana is finished.

Everton desperate to sign Adam Wharton from Blackburn, ready to offer Goodison fringe players into deal
Everton are eager to sign Blackburn Rovers midfielder Adam Wharton amid interest from other Premier League clubs, according to Alan Nixon.

Posting on his Patreon (27 August), the journalist claimed that Brighton, Newcastle, Liverpool and Manchester United have been monitoring Wharton, but the Toffees would face the most threat from Crystal Palace who are keen to find an agreement.

Adam Wharton at Blackburn linked again by Nixon. He's one i really want to come in as Gana is finished.

Everton desperate to sign Adam Wharton from Blackburn, ready to offer Goodison fringe players into deal
Everton are eager to sign Blackburn Rovers midfielder Adam Wharton amid interest from other Premier League clubs, according to Alan Nixon.

Posting on his Patreon (27 August), the journalist claimed that Brighton, Newcastle, Liverpool and Manchester United have been monitoring Wharton, but the Toffees would face the most threat from Crystal Palace who are keen to find an agreement.
never even seen him play but if he isnt scared of the football then he's already a better option than our other midfielders,.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back