Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just watched this vid, some of the assists he was given was a farce.

1 of them he gives the ball to McNeil on the halfway line, McNeil runs 40 yards to goal and smashes it in the net, assist my anus.

I mean, after around the 2 minute mark the highlights get really sad as they've run out of good things to show.

1 of them he gives the ball to McNeil on the halfway line, McNeil runs 40 yards to goal and smashes it in the net, assist my anus.

If we're being truthful, if we were just about to buy him based on that video, most on here would be calling him prime Okocha and happily spunk £25m on him.
And he assisted Maupay, that alone counts for at least 5

It's not so much the assists but the chances created from the other14 statistics. How they measure that metric of what a "chance" is I don't know.

I dont believe he would be a massive loss, providing the person replacing can open up doors. He gets sold for cash, we bring a loan in to fill in his position and then if it works out, great, if not, we can utilise that money next summer.

We have 3 central midfielders in the squad. No way am I letting Iwobi go, contract running out or not, this late into the window, when we are Everton.
Thank GOD it has nothing to do with you.

We have 7 CMs in the squad and he plays as a RW for Dyche.

We have 6 wide forwards.

If he is to leave, he would need replacing.

Give me 24hours and I could replace him with very little effort.

Defo not clicking on that video it'll start with a picture of iwobi then immediately switch to two dogs having a crack at each other.

They can change their board quicker than we can sell a single player.

These are clubs with unlimited money , so money isn’t even a negotiation…

Imagine how bad we must be to deal with regarding clubs that actually have to consider it
When Everton want to change their Board and get a new chairman, they ask - "what would Al-Shabab do?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back