Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
DCL is finished
Maupay never started
Danjuma is more of a wide striker
Beto is our only out and out forward.

Get Ings in and I'd be relatively happy up front.
It wasn't a muscular injury that took him off v Villa, he's far from finished
He played about 3/4 as many minutes as Ings last season too
There's a lot more left in DCL than Ings who'd be a terrible signing financially speaking.
Unless Maupay leaves we go with Dom, Beto, Chermiti imo
RW and knock on Saints' door for KWP I'd be happy

Another winger and centre back and I think that will be us done. I can see dobbin and cannon going on loan with gray and iwobi leaving. However, if we manage to shift Gomes aswell can see us moving for someone like brownhill from Burnley. Seen a link to him a few weeks ago but nothing since. Not getting a game at Burnley but obviously someone dyche trusts with concerns over gueyes form/age.
I agree, I think its obvious we are still being linked with a winger and CB but nothing else. I think with Beto coming in they now shift Cannon and Maupay, and the moment they get another winger in they shift Dobbin and Gray. I think those 4 players are all being kept just in case we dont get players in, once they are they will be sold/loaned.

Another winger and centre back and I think that will be us done. I can see dobbin and cannon going on loan with gray and iwobi leaving. However, if we manage to shift Gomes aswell can see us moving for someone like brownhill from Burnley. Seen a link to him a few weeks ago but nothing since. Not getting a game at Burnley but obviously someone dyche trusts with concerns over gueyes form/age.
Dobbin started Saturday , there's no conceivable way that kids going on loan.
I get the clown Iwobi getting ditched and kean being akin to me testicles on the outskirts, but you don't start a young lad on Saturday and bin him on the Tuesday, not even everton are that stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back