Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do i listen mate?
You have to subscribe. I only did it originally because I travel a lot and listen to tonnes of podcasts. If I'm going to listen to footy ones, I want to listen to Evertonians. So I listen to Blue Room, UHT etc. but also subscribed to View from the Bullens (Bobble's one) and Toffee TV.

I think Bobble's is only £2 p/m, and you're not locked in, so you could just sign up during transfer windows I guess 🤷

People crying they didn’t want Gilmour 12 months ago, now this Alzate is cleaning his boots they are content to take him.
Just have taken it thinking he will do the role of what we wanted davies for. Plus honestly cant get angry because have no idea what he is even like

You have to subscribe. I only did it originally because I travel a lot and listen to tonnes of podcasts. If I'm going to listen to footy ones, I want to listen to Evertonians. So I listen to Blue Room, UHT etc. but also subscribed to View from the Bullens (Bobble's one) and Toffee TV.

I think Bobble's is only £2 p/m, and you're not locked in, so you could just sign up during transfer windows I guess 🤷

cheers mate

Can't remember everything. Club still really want a RW and a CB. Sulemana interest is there. A bid of £10-12m would be enough for us to sell Iwobi.

The interesting thing (as mentioned above) was that Bobble said to not rule out a move for a CM and specifically mentioned the available loan slots and a few hours later the Alzate story has broken.
So looks like will we be trying to get most of the attacking threat out wide and wont be after an attacking cm

That's the plan according to Bobble. Seems that who we get and how we fo about it will be determined by outs.

They also said that there is ZERO cashflow in the business, as in, nothing. Something about Moshiri's credit lines all frozen, so money will only come from more sales.

Said some interesting stuff you should all listen to about what is going on with recruitment and at board level. Long and short being that it seems that Thelwell and the recruitment team are finally starting to get their way. It was interesting.
So it's finally taken moshiris credit to be frozen for the dof and recruitment team to be left alone to do there jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back