Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1404.webp

Anyone watching that tonight and would turn down Cornet to play left back is an utter lunatic. He comes in as our best full back straight away and he’s not even a full back naturally.

Cornet and a creative midfielder, I think Garner will probably find his place in the team at right back a lot with how poor Patterson has been.
1000000%. I’d rather a completely natural lb but Cornet would at least give us a better option than we have. Our full back options are a joke. I’ve said it the whole past week, nothing should be a higher priority.

1000000%. I’d rather a completely natural lb but Cornet would at least give us a better option than we have. Our full back options are a joke. I’ve said it the whole past week, nothing should be a higher priority.
Really we should’ve never sold Digne but we did so we have to live with it. In an ideal world I want 2 new starting natural full backs on either side. The two young lads simply aren’t up to the level and I can’t see either of them making it.

If we can get by with Young and Cornet this season though at least we’ll be in a much better place next year. Young will probably retire and Cornet will become decent depth for attack and lb if we got a starter next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back