Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd just like a midfielder that isn't afraid of passing forwards and when they do it's done fairly accurately, it's not much to ask
We actually have one but dyche plays Garner on the wings but I agree overall , anytime they tried to tie more than one pass together they looked completely exasperated by the focus they had to employ pass a ball 5 ft in front of then to another team member and it was likely bungled

Isnt cornet a left winger though??
Got plenty of those already.

Dyche - "Kevin, how many we got lined up to buy before deadline? Cos I'm gonna need another 7-8 players minimum"

If we sold Gray and Iwobi and got Gnonto in, would we all be happy with the trading for the summer? Losing Davies might mean having to keep Gomes, it's clear Gbamin can't physically recover, and Alli is unlike any player I can think of anywhere ever previous. Keane has to be retained, as does Godfrey as he's absolutely last ditch cover for the LB/RB.
LW McNeill, Danjuma
RW Harrison, Gnonto
ST Cal-Lewin, Beto, Maupay
MF Onana, Gana, Garner, Doucoure, Gomes,
Palhinha would be a miracle. Not that there's any chance, it's just me dreaming. Yes, champ manager alert. Fine, guilty.

Big couple of days upcoming, this window has the potential to be very good, Iwobi 20 mil, Gray 12, Cannon 7.5, if they can sell these players I think they should go for one of their main targets, Gnonto or Sulemana. If they have to overpay so be it, if they believe their impact is going to keep us in the league then let's do it, it's cheaper than the cost of relegation. Absolutely delighted with Beto, he's far from the complete striker but we saw tonight the speed, the strength, he's gonna cause issues for defences and that will naturally open up opportunities for others just like it did for Danjuma tonight.

I'd just like a midfielder that isn't afraid of passing forwards and when they do it's done fairly accurately, it's not much to ask
Well lucky for you, we have that exact player.. Prob is we don't have the right manager to see that !!

Shame we never got Erikson aswell

Any CB links?

One injury and the jokers at the back tonight will be starting prem games so as I keep on saying this is different level to a Mina floating about and actually improving the backline in his rare appearances.

Godfrey and Keane really drag the level down and small chance both could still be lining up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back