Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
s

Yes the full back positions are shocking but we have signed Young so can't see us getting a lb. Maybe a RB is needed urgently.
Would be useful but with Young, Coleman, Patterson, Garner and even Godfrey think we're OK for numbers if not quality at RB (I know some of them can do LB too).

A left footed fullback who can get up and down the pitch and support attacks would be massively beneficial.

We'll probably just get a centre back. Which we also need.

Non whatsoever.......... hoping something comes out of the blue today. Everything else that we have been linked with previously ie Gnonto, Adams, Cornet does not leave me too excited.

Predictions folks
2 loans. We wont spend any of the Iwobi, Cannon or Gray money. Will disappear with Gordon and Arteta money. Sure we didnt even have to shell out for Beto this financial year says it all . Anything is a bonus.

A CB and probably another wide player looks what we are after. Id bite your hand for for a Philips loan from City. Exactly what we need sitting in that 6 role

Being retired I can sit here all day and watch deadline day. That is until my eight year-old (step) grandson turns up to be babysat from 5-9 and all my plans turn to dust
Not sure that is a good thing, in my head i am trying to hide my hope we will bring players in. Just hard trust them after the mess in jan just still feel is good chance we get 0 in today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back