Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we end up with Cornet as a replacement for iwobi, then we are worst than we were last season. Yes we have danjuma and Harrison, but jury is still out on both of them. It seems unfortunately as the day progresses that it will be cornet as our only deadline day incoming with a few out. If that's the case, it would be for me a massive missed opportunity.

Proper bored of the Gnonto rumours

Is there any evidence whatsoever Leeds are willing to sell, or is this all just the club trying to look active. Why do we not have other options to play on the right.
I sound like a broken record, but for me Bakayoko was always the better option and we've missed out now.

da4dad5c-192a-4605-bf64-708ab93464cb_text.gif

If we end up with Cornet as a replacement for iwobi, then we are worst than we were last season. Yes we have danjuma and Harrison, but jury is still out on both of them. It seems unfortunately as the day progresses that it will be cornet as our only deadline day incoming with a few out. If that's the case, it would be for me a massive missed opportunity.

The jury is in on Iwobi, and he’s crap.

Get a grip. Even if it’s Cornet then Harrison, Danjuma, Cornet AND BETO for the loss of Iwobi, Gray, Simms and Cannon is a massive upgrade in our attacking options.

Harrison & Danjuma, Beto all better players than Iwobi.. he won't be missed.

Super Kev is already replacing Young with Cornet... be genius that.

The jury is in on Iwobi, and he’s crap.
Grass is always greener and all that...better the devil you know. You know what to expect from iwobi which has been a key player for us in the last couple of seasons, and key to our premier league survival. That's the reality, the facts. The rest is just unknown and if he doesn't get replaced by a quality player, we will miss him big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back