Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is with the hate for Cornet? he had a great season at Burnely, hasn't worked out at West Ham but that happens.
Doesn't seem to cross anybody's mind that Dyche knows him better than anybody else on here. If it meets with his approval , then I may be underwhelmed as I really want us to get Gnonto , but am fine with it.

It's PeteO guys so probably not true in the slightest

Looks like we are already quite a bit down that list...not looking good at all that we will replace iwobi with quality, in fact I believe that he will not be replaced and we will go with dobbin, unproven at this level, as an attacking option this season...we have the striker in beto, but not many players that actually can pass it to him.

IMG_6522.webp

Are we linked with any Dutch/Dutch based players as a plane from Amsterdam has just landed

Bakayoko from PSV only...they have some other tasty players.

I like Hobnob as a derogatory term. However, as they are up there as one of the top biscuits I feel it should really be a positive term!

Its a good day with the Iwobi and Cannon sales. So im keeping it sweet :p

Can't hit a barn door

Doesnt need to. Only 21 and can play either wing swinging crosses into Beto. Rapid so on the counter a good speedster to have with Beto.

Name one.

The bloke whose created 4 big chances this season. Thats 4 more than Iwobi.

You hobnob.

Not sure how Southampton can buy a player for £20m in January, see him not set the world on fire, get relegated and then demand £30m for him 6 months later. That's a mad deal. He's young and has potential but would be a strange deal. I know Gnonto is a quick turnaround of small fee to big fee but he seems much more of a player suited to the league that we've seen.

Because he's now 'premier league proven' as they say.

Looks like we are already quite a bit down that list...not looking good at all that we will replace iwobi with quality, in fact I believe that he will not be replaced and we will go with dobbin, unproven at this level, as an attacking option this season...we have the striker in beto, but not many players that actually can pass it to him.
Danjuma, Harrison and Oneil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back