Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is clubs like Leeds and Southampton over value them and demand too much as they are banking on a return to the PL next year where the £££ lies.

We have to be picking these up before the likes of Leeds and Southampton do

If they dont come straight back up there could be discounts. Expect different prices in Jan if either are mid table or not looking likely to get in the playoffs at least.

Would much prefer an attacking midfielder so we don’t have to put up with Doucoure playing behind the striker all season

Kamaldeen seems to have been used all across the attacking midfield including ACM and made some rapid runs there and also passes out wide for crosses into the box.

Similar to Gnonto in the sense that he could play all 3 roles.

Doesn't seem to cross anybody's mind that Dyche knows him better than anybody else on here. If it meets with his approval , then I may be underwhelmed as I really want us to get Gnonto , but am fine with it.

Mate, he loves Keane. Dyche's weakness is picking the wrong players and lack of tactics in game.

Hes a poor player.

I remember Lukaku doing a somersault after a goal during his loan spell

Well remembered ;)

Because dyche thinks they're just wider centre backs and doesn't realise that fullbacks are actually quite crucial in modern football

I think this is a major reason why Young has looked poor and Patterson isnt adapting to the tactics...needs to be used in an attacking full back role. A learning experience i suppose.

I agree, but I reckon we're gonna just have to pick our battles on this one and the CBs and creativity are the worst areas

Keane + Godfrey 2 years left
Coleman + Young 1 year left

I think we'll move all 4 on next summer and focus on the defence. But for that to happen we need a RW + ACM + CM signed as well :o

Zat, neither of them will be joining

It is as clear as day it will be one of the 4 mentioned

Cornet (dog dirt)
Gnonto (exciting)
Kamaldeen (rapid)

Whose the 4th?

Evangelos Marinakis is a huge man, encircled almost everywhere he goes by bodyguards clad in black. He’s also someone very much used to having his way. A gallery owner in downtown Athens once told reporters the story of a valuable painting Marinakis wished to purchase from her. She claimed not to have it for sale. Two days later, a group of men stormed the gallery with cups of yogurt, which they tossed on her.

youre-hard-david-brent.gif

If im ever in Greece now i know what "yoghurt" means...

Never in a million years is it going to be as simplistic as this, pal.
I know mate.

Maddening just how obvious it seems to us as supporters though on what needs fixing, yet people working at the club, at the top level of football no less, think “nah let’s persevere with Michael Keane”

Wonder if we'll get a loan, but don't see more than that.

Concerned about CB if it were to be just one but understand the calls for creativity too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back