Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
No more incomings is my best guess.

You must be new to this deadline day malarky?!

There will be rumours up until the actual deadline at 11pm, then there will be about another 2 hours after 11pm, to see if we have submitted any "deal sheets" before the 11pm deadline that have not been processed yet.

Then sometime between 1am and 4am, we will find out about the phantom bids and failed deals.

Then from about 7am on Saturday through to 20th September we will see if the Saudi league want any of our players (Gray), because their window is still open till then.

He'd be ideal to have this season to develop and learn from the other 3 midfielders...as we lose Gana next summer we already have his replacement.

Not sure why weve not pushed for the deal.

You dont sign a 24 year old winger who has had major injury issues. Theres only one result and its not good (Darren Anderton says hello).
Like I said previously, he's a better player with the exception of his injury record.

Being 24 is not a problem

Standby?

I I will genuinely chip on for his flight, train, Uber or helicopter
%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprodmigration%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F77950e2b-11e3-3d3a-bc35-0235cfa5e6e7.jpg

The image of a man who’s got richer as the club he’s been in charge of has plummeted ridiculous depths due to his and his chosen billionaires incompetence

So
Iwobi 22m
Cannon 7m
Kean 27m
Simms 8m
ISS 4m
Niels 2m

70m

Beto 25m
Chermo 12m

37m

Should have the dough for at least another body.

Thats ignoring the Stones clause and the Gordon sale from January.

If were including clauses:

Iwobi 22m
Cannon 7m
Simms 8m
ISS 4m
Niels 4.2m

= 45.2m

Beto 30m
Chermo 15m
Danjuma 3m

= 48m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back