Summer transfer window 2023

Considering the funds we raised I’d be pretty annoyed if our excuse is “we bid 25 mil but they wanted 30- whoopsy doopsy!🤪” I get not venturing into that astronomical 40 mil territory but being miserly cringelords over 5 mil would annoy me. We have to have targets in that range

Think Chermiti meant to be £15mil and Beto £30mil both incl add ons...could be off.
Aug 29 (Reuters) - Premier League basement side Everton have signed Portuguese striker Beto from Serie A team Udinese on a four-year contract, the Premier League club said on Tuesday.

No financial details were released but according to British media reports, the fee for the 25-year-old is 25.8 million pounds ($32.43 million).

Everton have signed teenage striker Youssef Chermiti from Sporting Lisbon on a four-year deal for £15m.

But it depends on the source I suppose.

IMO.. unless we hear something properly concrete about an incoming by 6-7pm then I reckon that's that.

Think I’ll head to the gym for a few hours tbh!

Will only miss the same 20 twists of the Gnonto saga that’s been going on all summer, wel be back in talks and loosing out again, a few times before I get back!

Good luck gents! ;)

Weve needed certain players and weve brought players in. Were also in process of selling dross.

We should be 6pts up but now we have the tools to move forward with confidence.

Id expect business in january.

If youre adding addons to the sales why not on the incomings? Also youre forgetting £3mil danjuma fee

Well...this isnt true.
40mill for Gordon
25 mill for Kean
30 mill for outgoings today
4 million for the lad to chelsea
3.5 million for Simms
Loan fees for various players
3.5 million for the fullback that went to France
2 million on Stones deal
Yes mate your right as it’s over and not 100 million coming in