Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weve got 6 wide players. 4 if iwobi and gray are sold. Thats enough for 2 positions.

We need 1 CM + 1 ACM

The defence should be focused on next summer.
Dobbin is nowhere near the standard needed for the premier league. Iwobi is gone, grey will go - I think it’s a position where you need options. Our bench is going to be diabolical.

I am overall happy with the window. I’m not happy with Bill pocketing the Iwobi fee. We are making a lot of good sales loan deals and not taking advantage of it. The money needs to go somewhere and if it doesn’t go this window we need to have something lined up in January.

lol lol lol

We could easily improve in every outfield position lol

Myers has just used the exact same phrase about only doing deals that improve them and that they won't bring in players for the sake of it.

Club are sending out the same messages to journos as every other deadline day at about the same time.

Stand down everyone. We're done.

It’s not like they had months to plan for staying up or relegation tho so it? I despair at this kind of crap. Disingenuous narrative paraded as “common sense”

Pure spin that

The PR drive has started already.

It's very simple what is going on. The powers that be don't want to reinvest and don't want to back the manager. And it's why they should have been told to leave the club over the summer.

lol lol lol

We could easily improve in every outfield position lol

I think thats positive. Saying were not in for backups only starters.

Hahahahahahah lad we can’t even get deals done in 3 weeks and you expect to get them done in 6 hours.

Well thats not true.

Not sure my incoming fees are wrong but possibly spending 5 million so far is
Beto’s fee is being spent next year. Harrison’s loan there is no fee.
Young is on a free
The Portuguese lad will be on drip payments. Not sure what the down payment is though.
I know Everton never fully divulge fees but we were paid in full for Gordon and Kean. The other monies in are not far away I reckon
Money just disappears with us though

Not sure you realise that sales and signings are almost always paid over several years.

You cant quote full fees for sales and only first payments on signings.

Just either use the full amounts for all or the fees + add ons separately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back