Summer transfer window 2023

I think we've had a good window. And it's not over yet.

Certainly not losing sleep over

Davies
Holgate
Iwobi
Gomes
Gbamin
Gray

Absolute muck the lot of them. So what if Iwobi ran alot, my dog runs around in Circles pissing on tyre wheels every time we leaves the house. He and buddy the dog serve very little purpose, one was on over 100k a week, buddy only costs me leftover food and tap water.

Get a grip people, we have a FFP hearing in two months, a stadium to pay for. New perspective owners want to see a viable business sheet.

Last edited:

That costs money...and we don't want to spend any. It's beyond ridiculous and dyche is going along with it. He knew yesterday that we could end up with people leaving and no incoming. If we get relegated is on him as well as the board.

Well hes the manager so yeah lol

It's PR spin, nothing more

We can absolutely improve the squad, and in pretty much every position. The bar could not be lower in some areas of the pitch. If we don't reinvest the money it's because they chose not to and decided to keep the money. It's very simple.

These excuses starting to come out are just the same old excuses we've heard before. Leaving the sales to the final day automatically made me highly sceptical.

Every team can improve every position.

Thats why the tweet is nonsense.

Pickford is genuinely the best passer in the squad. And his distribution is crap 9/10 times

Branthwaite, Garner, Onana and McNeil are all very good passers.

When have Everton made sense? We've spent £6m this Summer.

Hearing from a few places that it's now official that nothing is going to happen tonight. Moshiri pockets the money, what we have brought in leaves us when relegated apart from Beto and Chermiti, which means no financial drag for new investors/owners.

Weve not spent £6mil this summer. Come on mate.

Correct...Bloated with mediocrity better?

Indeed but we seem to be finally selling a fair amount of it. The rest will be gone in the next 21months.

Yep, Bobble's mate doubling down now on the amount of ££ we've brought in whilst only spending g £5m and seems disgruntled that no-one's coming in. The usual club stooges tweeting about difficult windows and not signing players for the sake of it.

Genuinely feels like we are heading for a disaster here.

Just because you dont like players doesnt mean they arent actual first team players.

Dobbin, Gray, Iwobi, Danjuma, McNeil, Harrison.

6 wide players.

This simply isnt true. Try calculating the net spend since Moshiri took over its about £30mil a season.

It certainly isnt 'thin'.
It is true! FFP roles on a 3 year cycle. I guarantee you that over his first 3 years our net spend wasn’t 30m a season. Add to that we have a wage bill that’s about 90% of the clubs turnover and a brand new stadium that he’s paid for so far himself and you will see why we can’t spend.

Getting a bit grim now to be honest. Genuinely I think our biggest mistake this summer was probably not signing Coady for £3m.

All in all if nothing else does happen aside from outgoings I think we've gotten stronger than last year and once fit our first 11 is much better. We probably do lack the squad depth massively though. We've probably 13 or 14 players you'd trust to play, the issue is we probably have 2 or 3 very injury prone players at least. We'll be relying on someone like Dobbin for games here and there where he's clearly not up to the level and won't be.

I have a bit of a positive outlook on the window in general but it is an utter disgrace that we'll probably go through a full season either wihtout a full bench or with having 2 goalkeepers on it. That's shocking, even with the improvments to the starting line up.