Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you realise how serious it is next season if we don’t spend the unexpected iwobi windfall this season?

We need to replace Gana and Doucoure.
Need to sign 2 wingers.
We probable need back up for both fullbacks.
We most likely need a centerback as well.

On what budget can we fill these in one transfer window next summer?

if that Southampton lad or Gnonto is available go for it.
Most of that you are right. But we don't need wingers this summer. We have 7 players who can play those 2 positions.

Left. Mcneil/Grey/Dobbin ( fair enough he should be a last resor
Right Harrison/ Garner ( although not a fan of that)
Both left and right Danjuma/Young.

When a player is in his final year and won't sign a new deal after months of negotiations, you have to cut your losses and get what you can. He's going to walk away for nothing after another year of getting man of the match for being active with no end product. You're better off taking the 20m and seeing if someone else can do at least as well as 3 goals (Iwobi's best).
Could have done that months ago, but now we’re into the ‘it all happened too late’ storyline

Maupay and cannon have i am sure

Nothing confirmed with any outs. Just medicals.

I'm utterly confused now. He didn't know there was an option to buy? So he'd never actually agreed to sign for them in the first place? He wanted to leave, yet he signed the contract they were offering anyway?

Yeah. Almost 1am here so i wont bother finding it but if you google or search in here you'll see it.

Its bewildering.

Some of the negative posts in here are highly challenging to take seriously.

Dyche: We need outs before incomings.

Posters: Why no signings?

Gentle reminder, no outgoings have been confirmed today.
For me i am again worried this squad is not ready not enough in the squad again. If mobody comes in is simply not good enough

Say what you will about Everton's transfer business, but at least their media reveals look professional. I swear every time I see an outgoing player at his new club, it looks like they used a 10 year old cell phone or forgot to clean the lens on the camera before they setting up the shoot in a broom closet.

View attachment 225526
We are helped with the photography though as we have players who excel at remaining static! Look at the motion blur on this guy 😀

I think we've had a good window. And it's not over yet.

Certainly not losing sleep over

Davies
Holgate
Iwobi
Gomes
Gbamin
Gray

Absolute muck the lot of them. So what if Iwobi ran alot, my dog runs around in Circles pissing on tyre wheels every time we leaves the house. He and buddy the dog serve very little purpose, one was on over 100k a week, buddy only costs me leftover food and tap water.

Get a grip people, we have a FFP hearing in two months, a stadium to pay for. New perspective owners want to see a viable business sheet.
I think we've had a good window. And it's not over yet.

Certainly not losing sleep over

Davies
Holgate
Iwobi
Gomes
Gbamin
Gray

Absolute muck the lot of them. So what if Iwobi ran alot, my dog runs around in Circles pissing on tyre wheels every time we leaves the house. He and buddy the dog serve very little purpose, one was on over 100k a week, buddy only costs me leftover food and tap water.

Get a grip people, we have a FFP hearing in two months, a stadium to pay for. New perspective owners want to see a viable business shee
who’s losing sleep over them ? think it’s you that needs to get a grip the team that survived by the skin of its teeth last season is a couple of injury’s away from playing michael keane and ben godfrey as centre half’s and still has the worst full back options in the league , stadiums and ffp hearings ( where all we,ll get is a fine ) should be taking a back seat to the most important thing staying in the league
Do you realise how serious it is next season if we don’t spend the unexpected iwobi windfall this season?

Need to sign 2 wingers.

Need to sign 2 wingers.

both full backs need replacing mate ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back