Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’ll be unpopular probably but I still think getting rid of Iwobi, Cannon, Gray, Maupay and potentially Gomes and Gbamin is the right move regardless of if we bring in new players or not.

Look it’s clear Moshiri is looking to sell us and doesn’t want to invest anymore. That’s been the case with ages. Even with that though we are in an utter mess financially and selling off players like this as annoying as it is will see us better of financially once new owners come in, which is hopefully soon.

We are of course gambling with potential relegation, that’s something we as fans have to deal with but I think we survive, simply because there are at least 3 worse teams than us in this league, if for no other reason.

It’s a grim outlook but it’s the one we have. Personally I would rather we get rid of these players than see them all walk out for nothing next year and in the case of Maupay and Cannon they wouldn’t be near the first 11 anyways so we may as well get what money we can for them.
What 3 teams?

It’ll be unpopular probably but I still think getting rid of Iwobi, Cannon, Gray, Maupay and potentially Gomes and Gbamin is the right move regardless of if we bring in new players or not.

Look it’s clear Moshiri is looking to sell us and doesn’t want to invest anymore. That’s been the case with ages. Even with that though we are in an utter mess financially and selling off players like this as annoying as it is will see us better of financially once new owners come in, which is hopefully soon.

We are of course gambling with potential relegation, that’s something we as fans have to deal with but I think we survive, simply because there are at least 3 worse teams than us in this league, if for no other reason.

It’s a grim outlook but it’s the one we have. Personally I would rather we get rid of these players than see them all walk out for nothing next year and in the case of Maupay and Cannon they wouldn’t be near the first 11 anyways so we may as well get what money we can for them.
Then the protests need to restart so we don't go into future windows with an owner who doesn't care about investing in the team

He needs to go, and right now. Not next month, not next season, ASAP

It’s the right move but that money has to go back into the team. Maybe not now but January at the very least.

If Dom hadn't got injured at Villa, I'm pretty certain in my own mind they had no intention of getting a striker.
Was thinking the same.
If Dcl hadn't broken his head and/or Maupay had actually scored against Fulham, Beto would not be here.
Convinced Danjuma was the backup, but the 1st 2 games forced the boards hand and had to make something happen

Only iwobi for me. Letting him go without a replacement creative player is insanity.

I agree with much of what you say but I'd love to know who you think are the 3 worse teams than us

Beto saved the window for us imo. I'd take that. could be much better but it was the one we needed. The fit Mina is the big loss of our window but understandable he moved on.

Kev & Dyche p45 for both please.
[/QUOTE]

Can’t we sack Kenwright and Moshiri first for the love of god this is why we’ve had to sell our squad purely to exist, clubs on its arse thanks to these two bast***s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back