Summer transfer window 2023

Outside of the 4 cbs we have, 2 are not good enough for sure, one probably is ok based on a loan year… tarkowski is the best of the bunch.

Midfield we have the three, plus garner, danjuma could play in doucoures role, as could McNeil. I don’t think anyone can cover Ganas role, which is a worry. We could also play 2 and just go long.

I’m not saying midfield is good… it’s horrendous. But one injury doesn’t kill it imo. 1 cb injury and we are really in excrement.
Mate we play 3 in midfield and still go long!

Without being weird. I think this is nonsense. At the end of the day our own owner is still a billionaire. Whether it’s his money or Usmanov’s, he’s still on paper a billionaire. Unless he’s spent all of his money, we aren’t going into administration. Plus, before we did that, we would sell every asset which would probably stop us from administration, Onana, Pickford, Beto, DCL, Tarky, anyone who’s half decent.
You do realise that administration happens to companies regardless of how rich their owners are right? Companies are separate from their owners, and if they can’t pay the bills, they go bust.

Admit it lads... you're not actually mad at the club. You're mad at yourself. Because deep down, you knew that this is exactly how this day would play out. But you're so desperate for that deadline day dopamine hit, that you convinced yourself, beyond all semblance of logic, that this would finally be the year that Everton would have some competence in the last day of the window. But that is not the Everton way. It hasn't been for years. All we have left is fume and despair.

Nil satis nisi prope cladis™

nailed