Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Short Term planning, 3 of them 5 will not play for us beyond this season.... do we even have a squad for next season with those also out of contract.

We don`t have enough to field a full Premier League team and bench.
We are one of the favourites to go down. For once in our recent history, we’re not tying mediocre players down to long-term, lucrative contracts.

I virtually guarantee Dyche won’t be here next season, either, so I’m actually fine with us not repeating the same mistakes once again.

Short Term planning, 3 of them 5 will not play for us beyond this season.... do we even have a squad for next season with those also out of contract.

Should we just fill the squad with dross and give them all 5 year contracts instead? Its obvious we are operating hand to mouth and our only criteria until the frauds have gone/new stadium is built is to survive in the league by spending as little as possible while making player sales to keep the lights on.

I can see whats coming but you just bury your head in the sand and pretend it all brilliant, don`t forget to clap Kenwright, happy clapper!
I'm not sure we are even looking that far ahead as next season 😔

We are one of the favourites to go down. For once in our recent history, we’re not tying mediocre players down to long-term, lucrative contracts.

I virtually guarantee Dyche won’t be here next season, either, so I’m actually fine with us not repeating the same mistakes once again.
Well the last two years, we have sacked a manager in the January transfer window, so I suspect, we will be overly patient with SD, give him until the final week in the Jan TW, sack him, spend the last week looking at a replacement and buying no one again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back