Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Improved in areas but key positions cb one injury and well its a mess. Attack has improved gray staying with mcneil harrison danjuma is fine with me, gomes added to the cm xould offer something big risk but maybe. Is the defence for me just need get lucky with injuries, i just didnt want to take any chances again i wanted us with cover in all positions
Gomes can get in the sea, but agreed on all other counts.

The Gordon money and the cash from today's sales has just came in without any reinvestment. So I don't know what exactly constitutes asset stripping, but the last two windows have saw money come in and not go on improving the squad. As a result the squad is not fit for purpose.

I don't know what the correct terminology is for that, but it's an absolute disgrace and Moshiri must go.
No argument here.

We’ve lost money hand over fist for years, though, so whether the cash is plugging the leaky bucket or being used to fund another asset in the stadium, it’s all a consequence of continued financial mismanagement. Not satisfactory, nor an excuse for how poor our squad is, but just the facts.

Who said anything about forgetting them? Just believe in saving my energy for the battles worth fighting and changing the past isn’t one of them.

I also try to look at things objectively and see both sides of the debate. Ranting and moaning rarely achieved anything but if that’s what you want to do then good luck with that.

Moshiri has spent millions upon millions and whilst he’s got it horribly wrong, I don’t think it’s right to vilify the guy. He’s been a fool but he’s no Mike Ashley.
He's been living a lie since day one.
He was never anything more than a front for Usmanovs dealings in the east.
And he brought Usmanovs dirty money to us when Arsenal wouldn't let them get any deeper involved.
He has never been the brains behind a business, he has became wealthy through letting his name be used on businesses acquisitions by people higher up his food chain.
His time at Everton has shown him for his complete incompetence in running a company.
Stop sticking up for the little weasel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back