Summer transfer window 2023

C'mon, you're about 7 hours ahead of France. Are you watching random Metz games at bedtime?

Just tell us you've only read about him, no shame in it.

I actually was checking another Senegal u20 player. That led me to be confused as he has a similar name.

Highlights of both on youtube and can only tell them apart by height and sometimes shirt colour.

Also have been checking them as they have the forward between them and Ajax.

Its pretty sad of you to bring it down to watching Metz. Who even cares lol

Is a market the club could be looking in i had no idea about the lad till was in here a read up about him. Not idea if any good like that german kid linked ages ago, just want us to be looking at lads like this who if showing potential we could get at he right price then sell. Like a brighton have with andingra, baleba

The German kid is Beier who is centre forward for hoffenheim and is in the germany squad :)

Branthwaite out, the best centre back of the teams that get relegated probably. Menghi?

Hope Forest get relegated and go for Murillo (if better teams dont move for him).

IMG_4966.png

Probably fake, but I really think I would accept since we wouldn’t even spen the onana money. Dest as right back is better than patterson, lenglet can replace keane, and give us at least a year of some sort of quality football, Ansu Fati has a ton if potential who we can sell for some good money and the other player looks like a good talent

View attachment 249629
Probably fake, but I really think I would accept since we wouldn’t even spen the onana money. Dest as right back is better than patterson, lenglet can replace keane, and give us at least a year of some sort of quality football, Ansu Fati has a ton if potential who we can sell for some good money and the other player looks like a good talent
Wages though innit.

Yeh, but do we really need to sign anyone after we get those 4? Only a beanthwaite replacement. Plus, we made a great profit last year. If we get them, it’s like 4 new player and we won’t have a negative budget
There is as much chance of us getting them 4 players as there is of Davek retuning as the lodge leader at the next July 12 th Parade wearing a sash and playing a flute

View attachment 249629

The rumour is theyre offering 1 of those 4 plus some cash.

The one you didnt name is the best of them all Fermin Lopez.