Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see plenty of fans want that Rodrigo of Leeds....its his cool sounding name that sways people, im convinced.

We will probably see Mills come into the reckoning next season which will help in the wide positions.
More than anything I would like us to sign an attacking creative central midfielder who can score a few goals..... Kudus or a similar type player.
He'll probably be loaned out, im not so sure Dyche is all that keen on playing the younger players

He'll probably be loaned out, im not so sure Dyche is all that keen on playing the younger players
Gordon aside does anyone ever break through from our youth teams anymore? Seems pointless bothering with them these days. Even when they look like being any good they f off somewhere else or go on constant loans until given away.

I'd say Iwobi is a CAM. CM is currently our healthiest spot.

We need 1 other wide player, 3 players for 2 wide positions and Iwobi as back up will suffice.

Coleman will be back so we just need another left-back for the full-back areas.

Honestly, we only need 1 CB, and hope to move on any 2 from Godfrey / Holgate / Keane.

We know Maupay is off, so we will get at least 1 forward in. I don't really rate Simms so I'm hoping we can move him on, ideally we'd get a target man and a more dynamic forward to compliment. I don't think anyone will offer a goo fee for DC-L so he stays. But that's a bonus really, as if he is fit then he's a great option.

1 LB
1 CB
1 Winger
2 Forwards

It's not as bad as it seems

Should be doable in the window shouldnt it, but there's a need to be smart and that's the problem.

Gordon aside does anyone ever break through from our youth teams anymore? Seems pointless bothering with them these days. Even when they look like being any good they f off somewhere else or go on constant loans until given away.
Branthwaite definitely needs to be given that opportunity now, next to Tarkowski for a year or two, if necessary sell at high profit and move from there

He's WHAT

I remember him going on loan to Bolton as a proper young lad

Hate how fast time's going man

And I think many have the same reaction....but twitter being what it is...they will double down on wanting him, rather than saying this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back