Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
A motivated Alfredo Morelos on a free transfer is a good deal. He has really bad disciplinary issues, but he's a decent player, who works hard, holds the ball up, and scores goals.

I can't understand why he's allowed himself to get so out of shape. He phoned in his performances last season, but you'd think he would have kept in shape in an attempt to entice other clubs into signing him?

He doesn't look motivated.

There will be a big line of clubs for him. Although I always think that squad players from the top 4 are never quite as good as they're made out to be. Just do better because they're in a good team. Less likely to be passed a bad ball and be put under pressure.

There will be a big line of clubs for him. Although I always think that squad players from the top 4 are never quite as good as they're made out to be. Just do better because they're in a good team. Less likely to be passed a bad ball and be put under pressure.

Not sure about that, well certainly not a big line of respectable clubs. He was absolutely woeful at Southampton last season.

Why don't we just give Branthwaite and Cannon a chance?
Given our financial problems could make sense
Brantwaite is a starter for next season, provided he does alright in pre season

Cannon will get his shot in pre season to see where he is

Probably the same for Warrington & Mills too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back