Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s never coming to us.
He plays on the left and I would have said he was an upgrade on McNeil last summer, but after his first season and being only 23. I think the right side is more important. Maybe if we sell gray and iwobi, him and McNeil could play on the right as a back up.

But if iwobi and gray stay he’s not what we need

alfredo-morelos-rangers-786301027-1.jpg

Like, I'm not gonna say he's fat but he looks pretty much like I do and I'm a 43 year old father of two that plays once a week and cycles a bit, not a 26 year old professional athlete.
He might just have got a hat-trick & is taking his ball home.

The issue is we need more than that even if we do
I agree but it looks like we are going to start with an even weaker squad than last season ex Mina and possibly Pickford, Onana, Gray and DCL …..unless we sign a lot of quality players and I can’t see that happening
Why not include our better younger players in the squad as a start. Without the likes of those two we are going to find it even tougher despite the likes of Luton and Sheffield Utd coming up.
I wish I could see a rabbit being pulled from a hat but I’m struggling to see where one comes from. No hat tricks at Everton

I agree but it looks like we are going to start with an even weaker squad than last season ex Mina and possibly Pickford, Onana, Gray and DCL …..unless we sign a lot of quality players and I can’t see that happening
Why not include our better younger players in the squad as a start. Without the likes of those two we are going to find it even tougher despite the likes of Luton and Sheffield Utd coming up.
I wish I could see a rabbit being pulled from a hat but I’m struggling to see where one comes from. No hat tricks at Everton
That's right. The exodus hasn't begun yet. We are going to need some unlikely heroes next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back