Summer transfer window 2023

https://www.[Publication is blackli...sign-demarai-gray-as-offer-tabled-to-everton/

1st surprise link of the day ......? only including an obligation to buy otherwise no deal
still contracted till 2024+1year option so really want to sell now

edit: cant post the link but L'Equippe saying Lille want Gray on loan

A CB before anything else, but if Iwobi and Gray are sold we need additional numbers.

I don't think we'll sign a CB and will make one more signing at most.

Phantom bids, owner not living up to his promises and poor Alan Myers trying to be polite when he's getting abuse for not being 100 percent correct.
I hope it's a little more exciting than January. That was a bit of a letdown to put it mildly.
I still think TDD should be 2 days before the charity shield. There's plenty of time between May and August for bedwetting and Saint Bill to promise good times.

€2.5mil you mean with 30% sell on for the profit of a future sale.

It was confirmed Saint Etienne didnt ask for it and Nkounkou didnt want it

Stupid thing to do.

Apparently it was €2m so £1.7m. Its still a pathetically low option to buy fee.

We'll end up with just under £4m on a player we should of gotten double that amount.

This isnt good business.

I would say iwobi will be sold today with injury prone Cornet coming in that will be it , the Burnley reunion continues, be no more incoming. Transfer deadline day usually a damp squid at everton. Gray to be sold after the window closes and the money will disappear with the arteta and Gordon money.
I think you mean damp squib. Squibs are not much use damp but squids do their best work when wet - tentacly speaking.

I suspect that not selling Gray means no funds for anybody incoming.

Loans at best I would think. Hopefully I’m wrong.

Cannon money won’t go far.

If they can get Gray, Gomes and Gbamin out even on loans, it might free up wages for incoming loans.

Edit: forgot about Iwobi. No point in selling him though if we don’t have a replacement lined up.

1693551686731.jpeg

It’s time….