Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will do and Mina came in when it mattered and stepped up when we needed it,something those two clowns are incapable of. I hope you’re right, but I think this squad is now relegation one.
I have never said this before even at the worst of times last 2 seasons but I think it now, the odds are we go down with this squad. It’s a team full of plodders and passengers, there’s no brains in it and nobody capable or controlling or changing a game

I know we wanted more but people's heads are falling off a bit. Seems like gomes, dele and gray will have to make up some spots in the overall squad. Centre back is the position I'm really worried about. Tarkowski needs to play every minute again.

Overall the squad is better than it was, marginally.
If Iwobi and gray stay my head won’t fall off I think the squad will be stronger overall but if they get sold it’s just a case of hoping the Beto for maupay upgrade is bigger than the coady and Mina for branthwaite downgrade at the end of the day which isn’t what I was hoping for at the start of the summer at all.

What a club. They do this to us every deadline day. They're full of absolute 💩💩

100% relegated this year I'm afraid. And we deserve nothing less.
Screenshot_20230901_195953_X.webp

Another completely underwhelming deadline day at Everton. Actually weakened us again by selling attacking players and not replacing them and not sure if they even tried to strengthen up a woeful defence with at least a CB.

Worst ran club in Europe.

I have never said this before even at the worst of times last 2 seasons but I think it now, the odds are we go down with this squad. It’s a team full of plodders and passengers, there’s no brains in it and nobody capable or controlling or changing a game
Yep it’s a terribly put together squad that reeks of relegation, I even put a bet on us to go down (never bet against us before) a month back as I was so sure they’d do sod all to rectify the glaring issues. Sad times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back