Summer transfer window 2023

Could be right. Was that around the same time he fell out with Frank?

I liked it, but I do recall NT or one of the predecessors being a pain in the arse before they cleaned it all up…. In any case, yes, I realise you were only joking but memories of a better time….. or maybe they weren’t…. It’s been a dark few decades.
A time before Kenwright! :(

The only reason we didn't spend is because they didn't want to reinvest the money. There's no way I believe that KT or Dyche didn't want to reinvest the money.

It would be good if the fans finally start pointing fingers at the pathetic leadership from Moshiri

And it would be good if journalists started asking serious questions about how the club is being ran, and the capability of Moshiri to own a top flight football club that matters a lot to so many people.
And there's simple business stuff they muck up like when moshiri lost Asimov's backing and his company had to pull their sponsorship of Finch Farm maybe it wouldn't been lucrative but im sure we could of found an alternative. There's just no iota of competence from the inviduals running the club

Free Agents
Screenshot_20230901-225824_Chrome.jpg

The lack of backing over the last 3 or 4 seasons has left us now with a threadbare squad, one or two injuries away from a crisis which could get us relegated. And our squad has about 12 players who will still be under contract this time next year. This time next year we are barely going to have a squad left.

It's been highly negligent recruitment and it's going to leave us in a dire position.
Can’t argue with a word of that. Your man suggested the current ownership have stripped the business of its assets, though.

Losing a chunk of the first team squad for nothing because they were so dire during the term of their contracts that we couldn’t flog them, does not constitute asset stripping. It’s simply the consequences of our awful transfer actions.

To be clear, I’m not unaware of, or ambivalent towards our plight next year, but in our current plight we can’t afford - financially or otherwise - to look beyond the end of our noses.

TBH, I'm amazed they got the Beto deal done.

This club's owner and board have cleared the decks for the Championship. I think even the dimmest of people understand that now.

We'll get beat tomorrow and the next two against Brentford down there and Arsenal up here.

It'll be 6 losses in a row and the season becomes unrecoverable.
The beto deal is proper dodgy no payment till next year what benefit to the selling club is that unless it's a highly inflated transfer fee next year the pozzo family are no mugs when it comes to transfers