Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys it’s time to wrap this thread up and return, from your little make believe world of you being Everton’s actual Director Of Football and Chief Scout, to watching football as the ordinary fan you are. Nearly 50,000 posts were made by you all in this thread, resulting in very few players you obsessed over singing for Everton, and an almighty pant piss on deadline day as the club didn’t deliver your projects.

In short just close the YouTube and Football Manager, and watch the game itself rather than playing make believe Top Trumps against other boxroom dwelling fantasists in this thread.

Thank you for your service guys.

Did any of the players sing for Everton? 🤔 Be some concert that

I think by and large Dutch players just do not suit the PL, the majority have struggled in this league but always seem to do well elsewhere. I think some of it comes from the fact that the whole "Total Football" thing was largely about using positioning and passing to show you don't need to run about like headless chickens all the time yet the first requirement in the PL for players is an almost athletics like fitness base due to the speed of the league. Good luck to him, he has always looked decent when I have seen him (apart from when he was here)
Bergkamp says hi.

Andy van der meyde too.

Oh I ruined it.

Guys it’s time to wrap this thread up and return, from your little make believe world of you being Everton’s actual Director Of Football and Chief Scout, to watching football as the ordinary fan you are. Nearly 50,000 posts were made by you all in this thread, resulting in very few players you obsessed over signing for Everton, and an almighty pant piss on deadline day as the club didn’t deliver your projects.

In short just close the YouTube and Football Manager, and watch the game itself rather than playing make believe Top Trumps against other boxroom dwelling fantasists in this thread.

Thank you for your service guys.

Now the window has shut I find it even more baffling than ever that we didn’t sign Connor Cody for £4m considering how light weight we are now in that area !!
Perhaps Moshiri is trying to get as much as he can back from what he's spoffed over the last 7 years - sell everything but the kitchen sink? - only because no one's offered for the sink..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back