Summer Transfer Window - Credible Rumours Only Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off-topic. We haven't been linked with him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...plan-future-without-players-Gareth-Barry.html

Everton have revived their interest in Inter Milan midfielder Mateo Kovacic.

Roberto Martinez posted scouts to watch the Croatia international last season and Everton have sounded out the Italians over a possible deal for the summer.

Kovacic, 20, only renewed his contract with Inter in January, extending his deal until 2019, and Roberto Mancini has declared he has a big role to play in Inter's future.

--- Probably tosh, but we have been linked (back in March as well). I couldn't imagine it was ever a goer anyway, especially with how saturated our central midfield is now.

Just a note though, as this thread is a good idea and hopefully will work out in the long run, but there's no need to play mod - or at least do a quick bit of research beforehand. Just a suggestion - not looking to pick an argument.

On topic, if the Del rumours are true, and he may be announced in the next week, then that would represent real forward momentum I think. Would give the fan base a big lift to get a firm favourite (even though he can infuriate as well as thrill!) back at Goodison early on in the window.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...plan-future-without-players-Gareth-Barry.html

Roberto Martinez posted scouts to watch the Croatia international last season and Everton have sounded out the Italians over a possible deal for the summer.

Kovacic, 20, only renewed his contract with Inter in January, extending his deal until 2019, and Roberto Mancini has declared he has a big role to play in Inter's future.

--- Probably tosh, but we have been linked (back in March as well). I couldn't imagine it was ever a goer anyway, especially with how saturated our central midfield is now.

Just a note though, as this thread is a good idea and hopefully will work out in the long run, but there's no need to play mod - or at least do a quick bit of research beforehand. Just a suggestion - not looking to pick an argument.

On topic, if the Del rumours are true, and he may be announced in the next week, then that would represent real forward momentum I think. Would give the fan base a big lift to get a firm favourite (even though he can infuriate as well as thrill!) back at Goodison early on in the window.

March...

some fella on twitter said it will be done today re deulofeu. don't know why people pipe up with "info", they only get abused when it doesn't happen. more fool them.

Think you just owned his sorry Ass !!

Status
Not open for further replies.