Sunderland 1-1 Everton. 26th Dec @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
thebluefox, is this your speculation or true?

I think I know the answer to this but I pray to God it's changed...

So we play decent football for the first time this season, with Ossie behind the striker being a great success, and Cahill not playing being a plus -- showing that his presence in such a crucial position was inhibiting our play.

Well we can't be having that like. Let's shunt Ossie out wide and bring Cahill back into the fold. That always works so well.

I understand Felli's out like, but if he's not going to play Ossie at CM he can still play him behind the striker. Maybe even be crazy and give Barkley some minutes for once. I suppose his legs might explode though, so yeah, better stick with the in-form Aussie.

I think Death's right at this point. He's not arsed, and there is no way in hell he's putting out what even he believes to be his best lineup, or even an appropriate lineup to win a very win-able game.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ffs this what I get for staying up at 2am ?! might be bed time i think geez i hope we dont win i dont want moyes too think this is a good team ?!

ive told ye the team ,do you want me to tell ye the score ,come on lar gis a break ,kempton has just started ,am away ,good luck with the toffs ,dont get to wound up watching ;) coyb

Haha I didn't mean it like that, I just thought it was one of the guesses everyone does. Didn't realise you knew.

Oh and now I've found out that's the team I'm gonna say: FOR FOOKZAKE!

Status
Not open for further replies.