Sunderland v Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vim Fuego

Player Valuation: £35m
I can't see DM changing our formation for this one, 'if it's not broke then why change it' But i'd prefer it if we started with a 4 - 4 -2 because the longer this game stands at 0 - 0 the more confident a poor Sunderland side will become, i personally can't be doing with any backs to the wall routine !

A tougher game than expected but i still see us taking all three points in a 1- 3 victory.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just cant see this being a tough game for us, with our current form and what we did to them last time. I'm sure Moyes will send them out knowing that the other result will be used to motivate sunderland, but at this point we're way too strong for them. But...its still 11v11 so i could be wrong.

They've got a decent home record, plus they're fighting for their premiership survival.We can't under estimate them given those two reasons for their motivation, go into this game with the wrong attitude then all our plans could go tits up .

this is one of the teams I hope Everton really go for it at. get a handful of goals and close up that goal difference on the [Poor language removed].

3-0 A Yak trick.

sunderland are no mugs, their home form is what will keep them in the prem.

hopefully jags and yobs can keep kenwyne jones quiet.

our midfield should have too much for them, we are without cars but arteta might be back.

lots of goals would be nice, but three points in the bag is most important.

it's a game where we would be gutted not to win. i'll go for a typical away day for the blues and a 2-0 comfortable win. ozzie and the yak.

Tough game. They have a really good home record lately. But it's a must-win, and we know how to approach these types of games. 1-0 or 2-0 for us.

I wouldnt be suprised if we went 442 and AJ starting for this game with us playing on Thursday and Carsley being suspended

Think Moyes will stick with the current formation tbh. Sunderland will be tough to beat at their own place but we are the better side and i expect us to come through.

2-0, Yak x 2

With Cars out, if Arteta isn't fit it'll be 442. If Arteta is OK, probably start 451 as usual. I'd love to see us up 3-0 at half time, get Vic and Vaughan a second half run-out.

I know some Sunderland fans who are going to this and it's their first match in ages. I'll never hear the last of it if they win.

I have faith however.

COYB

Status
Not open for further replies.