Swansea City 0-2 Everton. 24th March at 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Set up to stifle Swansea. Its worked even though they've got behind the back 4 a few times.

Jags playing well.

Decent spells with the ball...zero end product (deja vu).

Can see no goals in this game. Which will please Moyzilla.

Yeah this.

We're playing well in that we are stopping them (mostly) playing their usual game.

But we're playing crap when we do have the ball, which is unsurprising, we look about as lethal as a camp snake up front.

Jags has made some good interceptions in 45 mins. He was well crap before his injury and Heitinga had been great during our good run a little while ago.

So fecking frustrating. We outplay them all over the park and yet don't get anywhere near enough shots on target. Defence doing well and Gibson is doing alright, for me. Need to help Jelavic more. Cahill is everywhere but he doesn't have the quality to keep us moving forward, it just breaks down when he's involved. If we had someone with some ball retention skill and good passing/shooting we'd be far better off.

Right i'm here now....

Not seen a bit of the whole game...

Your half time challenge is to some up what i've missed in 5 words.

Go..

Ok.. so, just back from the sauna, left when the transmission restarted. How bad have we been? Is the transmission back on? Should I start drinking already?

Can't see where an Everton goal's going to be coming from at the moment. Sad to say our best hope may be a set piece.

WHERES BRIAN!!

Getting this in early

"This was the worst we ever played, if we played our best we could have won" - Swansea fans after the final whistle today

We've heard it from every team we played, we make...

O'shea has gone off for Sunderland with an injury btw, this pleases me.

Guys, for people asking for Streams, why not bookmark Wiziwig.tv - there are always Streams available there for every match. Worth downloading the Sopcast software from that site too, although no Sopcast streams for this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.