Tactics etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sure the difference will be a change of tactics.

You win derbies with mentality.
All it takes is one ball from James across to slip richarlison in behind Arnold and klopp will be getting flashbacks to 2 weeks ago and panic a little.

I won't expect richarlison to score it like but klopp is going to be rattled after the villa game. That's how we play and he will have them sitting much deeper as a result to cut off our creativity.

The game is prime for a lewen header second half and him running over to Dunc and celebrating

All it takes is one ball from James across to slip richarlison in behind Arnold and klopp will be getting flashbacks to 2 weeks ago and panic a little.

I won't expect richarlison to score it like but klopp is going to be rattled after the villa game. That's how we play and he will have them sitting much deeper as a result to cut off our creativity.

The game is prime for a lewen header second half and him running over to Dunc and celebrating

Followed by him getting sent off for high fiving Ferguson instead of elbow bumping him.

Us playing out from the back will scare the life out of me Tommorrow, the 3 ferrets they have up top pray on this.
Yes but smart passing and one first time ball around the corner and youve beat the press and are running at their back 4

Status
Not open for further replies.