Takeover bid by Peter Kenyon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go then, because I obviously have nothing better to do.

I bloody hope not!

Maciek “M.G.” Kaminski

Talon Real Estate Holding Corp.

Accounts for 2016 & unaudited 2017.

To my untrained eyes it looks like the parent company purchases property using loans provided by subsidiary holdings.

hXajhG.md.png

^ You'll want to click that to see all the loans.

Talon First Trust, LLC actually defaulted on a massive loan not too long ago when they were taken to court by Gamma Lending Omega, LLC as they didn't pay the late payment fees.

Turns out they ended up losing the property to Gamma as a result of the default and not being able to pay back the loan!

From May 2012

From March 2011

Well well well.

Maciek Kaminski = M.G. Kaminski = Matthew Kaminski = Matthew G Kaminski = Matthew Gregory Kaminski

November 2010

Losing a sales tax permit can close the door for good on a retail business. But 11 months after having its permit revoked for failing to pay $345,000 to the state, a Wayzata restaurant is still serving scallops and steaks.

That appears to be possible because NorthCoast restaurant changed hands last fall. The previous owner, Matthew Kaminski, sold the restaurant to Brenda Kaminski, according to a September 2009 city of Wayzata memo. At that time, the legal entity that owns NorthCoast changed from Wayzata Northcoast, LLC, which owes the tax debt, to North Coast Wayzata, LLC.

So make a mental note of that. Brenda Kaminski is the wife of Maciek *insert other alias here* Kaminski.

When reached by Whistleblower last week, Brenda Kaminski said she is the general manager of NorthCoast and said the restaurant was probably on the state's revocation list because of the previous owner.

"I know absolutely nothing, and I should know just about everything, because I'm in charge of opening all the mail and forwarding all the pertinent information," Kaminski said.

Matthew Kaminski, who heads the investment firm Wayzata Capital Management and also goes by the first name Maciek or M.G., did not return a call for comment. Brenda Kaminski's Facebook page lists her as married to M.G. Kaminski.
March 2011

Now when I first read this I thought Matthew Kaminski must be his son, but it looks like it's actually Maciek himself.

NorthCoast, owned by Kaminski's wife, Brenda, remains open, but the surf-and-turf eatery has had its own challenges. The state Department of Revenue in 2009 yanked the sales tax license of the entity operating NorthCoast for failing to pay a $345,288 tax bill to the state.

A new legal entity now owns the restaurant, but the previous debt has not been resolved, according to the Revenue Department. The state has filed three tax liens against a Matthew G. Kaminski regarding the debt. The state has also filed tax liens against the new entity, NorthCoast Wayzata LLC, for more than $100,000.

Soooo he just created a new LLC under his other name to take ownership of the restaurant even though he already owned tax under the previous LLC.

And as I google different names and LLCs more and more defaults and liens appear.

Here is another under a different LLC.

Byrd, LLC defaulted on two promissory notes that were secured by a mortgage on real property and guaranteed by Byrd’s chief manager. The district court entered summary judgment for the lender after concluding, as a matter of law, that Byrd was in default on its obligation to repay the notes, that Byrd had breached a term of the mortgage by giving another lender a mortgage encumbering the same real property, and that Byrd’s chief manager is liable on his personal guaranty of the notes

In August 2007, Byrd borrowed approximately $2,814,000 from LaSalle Bank, the predecessor-in-interest of RCH Mortgage Fund IV, LLC, the respondent in this appeal Byrd’s chief manager, M.G. Kaminski

In late June 2010, Byrd borrowed $6,000,000 from Tennessee Commerce Bank (TCB). Kaminski, on behalf of Byrd, gave TCB a mortgage that encumbered the same parcels of real property that were encumbered by the mortgage given to LaSalle

Here is another case - https://trellis.law/doc/16207505/SATISFACTION-OF-JUDGMENT

Pear Beta Funding LLC v basically ever single entity they own. They lost and had to repay $234,674.82.

They hired a branding agency to redesign their website... they didn't pay the invoices and got taken to court!

“On February 15, 2018, the district court issued its order for judgment, holding Talon liable to Linnihan Foy for $19,547.07 as of July 31, 2015, plus interest, costs, and disbursements.” Linnihan Foy Adver., LLC v. Talon Real Estate Holding Corp., A18-0595, 3 (Minn. Ct. App. Mar. 4, 2019)

Just to go back to the building the use to get that $58m mortgage from Gamma Lending Omega LLC in June 2018 they attempted to sell the property 180 E. Fifth St. to First Capital Real Estate for $98m.

Under the agreement, the Company agreed to sell the Limited Liability Company which contained the ownership of the property located at 180 East 5th Street, St. Paul, MN, for consideration with an estimated value of $98,000,000.

It turns out that too broke the terms of the contract they had with Gamma - https://casetext.com/case/gamma-lending-omega-llc-v-kaminski-1?q=Talon Real Estate Holding Corp&sort=relevance&p=1&type=case

Which is why Gamma were able to purchase the property out of receivership.

The Kaminski's still owe Gamma $2,878,245.99 as the sale didn't fully cover the costs of the loan.

Amended that for you mert.

...and how many make a profit

I'm pointing out the influx of US owners and the disruption they cause.

Kronke - doesn't like spending, fans don't like him
ALK Capital - relegated Burnley
49ers Enterprises - Spent zero at Leeds.
Shahid Khan - Fulham fans wanted him gone.
Glazers - Nuff said.
Even Chelsea fans are silghtly skeptical of Bohley as they think he'll do a Glazer.

These people come from sports "franchises". The fellers we seem to be talking too are real estate capitalists ffs

Regarding the takeover proposal, it really isn’t my bag and certainly is way above my pay grade.

What I do know is like i said yesterday on Twitter, is that Moshiri was looking for help to fund BMD earlier in the year. Kenyon and Co were one of the groups approached regarding an investment to help fund BMD, however they now don’t just want to help, they want to purchase the club, which Moshiri is open to.

As so many reports have suggested, head of terms have been agreed and they have a deadline (I don’t know the length of the deadline, yet) for exclusivity, whilst they do there checks and audits on the club, which is well and truly under way.
What impact (if any) does this period of exclusivity have on the clubs recruitment plans? Carry as as normal or are we in a holding pattern?

Oh, and why leak the team news? Let the needy blighters wait! lol
They’ll run a mile once they see the books
I raised this yesterday. Because Moshiri is a respected figure in the business world, and an accountant no less, I'd imagine he's been quite forthcoming in giving them a realistic picture of what they're going to find. He can probably reel off our balance sheet key points from memory in about 2 mins as well as offer realistic projections for the next couple of years.

If we were still owned by a 2nd rate soap actor no doubt the books would be fine, we have just signed our biggest sponsorship deal in history dontcha know?

Well well well.

Maciek Kaminski = M.G. Kaminski = Matthew Kaminski = Matthew G Kaminski = Matthew Gregory Kaminski

November 2010

So make a mental note of that. Brenda Kaminski is the wife of Maciek *insert other alias here* Kaminski.

March 2011

Now when I first read this I thought Matthew Kaminski must be his son, but it looks like it's actually Maciek himself.

Soooo he just created a new LLC under his other name to take ownership of the restaurant even though he already owned tax under the previous LLC.

And as I google different names and LLCs more and more defaults and liens appear.

Here is another under a different LLC.

Here is another case - https://trellis.law/doc/16207505/SATISFACTION-OF-JUDGMENT

Pear Beta Funding LLC v basically ever single entity they own. They lost and had to repay $234,674.82.

They hired a branding agency to redesign their website... they didn't pay the invoices and got taken to court!

Just to go back to the building the use to get that $58m mortgage from Gamma Lending Omega LLC in June 2018 they attempted to sell the property 180 E. Fifth St. to First Capital Real Estate for $98m.

It turns out that too broke the terms of the contract they had with Gamma - https://casetext.com/case/gamma-lending-omega-llc-v-kaminski-1?q=Talon Real Estate Holding Corp&sort=relevance&p=1&type=case

Which is why Gamma were able to purchase the property out of receivership.

The Kaminski's still owe Gamma $2,878,245.99 as the sale didn't fully cover the costs of the loan.
The initials M.G = @MikelsGoat ?

49ers Enterprises - Spent zero at Leeds.
Shahid Khan - Fulham fans wanted him gone.
Glazers - Nuff said.
Even Chelsea fans are silghtly skeptical of Bohley as they think he'll do a Glazer.

These people come from sports "franchises". The fellers we seem to be talking too are real estate capitalists ffs
I don't agree with the Arsenal one. They have spent as much as anyone in recent years. Pepe 70m +, Ben White £50m, Partey £50m etc

49ers Enterprises - Spent zero at Leeds....Got them promoted?
Shahid Khan - Fulham fans wanted him gone....See above?
Glazers - Nuff said.

I knew that, I just added a bit extra to your point for comparisons sake.

I don't agree with the Arsenal one. They have spent as much as anyone in recent years. Pepe 70m +, Ben White £50m, Partey £50m etc

Last couple of years. They were penny pinching for years when they moved to the Emirates that they've accumulated a pot of money they hardly spend.

What impact (if any) does this period of exclusivity have on the clubs recruitment plans? Carry as as normal or are we in a holding pattern?

Oh, and why leak the team news? Let the needy blighters wait! lol

I raised this yesterday. Because Moshiri is a respected figure in the business world, and an accountant no less, I'd imagine he's been quite forthcoming in giving them a realistic picture of what they're going to find. He can probably reel off our balance sheet key points from memory in about 2 mins as well as offer realistic projections for the next couple of years.

If we were still owned by a 2nd rate soap actor no doubt the books would be fine, we have just signed our biggest sponsorship deal in history dontcha know?
As we were for now yes.

In regards to the team news, the press get it 15 mins before its officially released. At that point both teams have each-others team sheets so it’s literally nothing new to the teams. Not to mention what professional football club are awaiting a tweet from me to see who’s starting haha! Madness.

As we were for now yes.

In regards to the team news, the press get it 15 mins before its officially released. At that point both teams have each-others team sheets so it’s literally nothing new to the teams. Not to mention what professional football club are awaiting a tweet from me to see who’s starting haha! Madness.

hi mate who are you?

regards matthew

Not happening is it
I think it has to as we have lost our main unofficial benefactor ..... what we really need is a well known sports based billionaire club from another sport in the world - like the other lot got - e.g. they know how to promote & run a club for success .....

If Newcastle knocked this lot back = then no, thanks - it may open the eyes to a good world team in another sport to invest - our new ground may be the carrot that makes them bite?

Status
Not open for further replies.