Takeover bid by Peter Kenyon

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this fell through for a not Yank to wind up buying us I'd be ok. There's almost no benefit to an American owners. They are concerned first and foremost about profit, not what's going on on the pitch. Toss in the friendliness of Steve fn Bannon and Nigel Farage, what the absolute hell are we even thinking??
EVERY owner is cocerned first, foremost and lastly about profit. The thing is by far the best way for them to make money is to have a successful team.

lol

If you look at the statement from Thornton you provided it's clear he's stating he was his mentor at Goldman Sachs. His view of the releationship with Trump was an outsider looking in.

But there's no clean hands to be had in PL investment.

John Henry at Liverpool was pilloried for investing in the Chinese Government's Tibet Water Resources Ltd.

Henry should be pulled up more for a deal that laughs in the face of protests concerning treatment of Tibetans - including torture - than some flimsy and lazy association of Thornton with Bannon.
Il ask the uncomfortable questions then, I think I speak for everyone when I want to know...who's richer thenlol

Ploughed money into it in hope of challenging the elite and get regular European football. It failed.

This lot won't bother attempting that based on previous US ownership.

Tighten the belts, float until the stadium is built. Bank money. Sell.
They won’t bother attempting the thing that ended in abject failure? No, I dare say they won’t! Given the financial and FFP situation tightening the belt and floating until the stadium is built is the only game in town for whoever owns us.

Well well well.

Maciek Kaminski = M.G. Kaminski = Matthew Kaminski = Matthew G Kaminski = Matthew Gregory Kaminski

November 2010

So make a mental note of that. Brenda Kaminski is the wife of Maciek *insert other alias here* Kaminski.

March 2011

Now when I first read this I thought Matthew Kaminski must be his son, but it looks like it's actually Maciek himself.

Soooo he just created a new LLC under his other name to take ownership of the restaurant even though he already owned tax under the previous LLC.

And as I google different names and LLCs more and more defaults and liens appear.

Here is another under a different LLC.

Here is another case - https://trellis.law/doc/16207505/SATISFACTION-OF-JUDGMENT

Pear Beta Funding LLC v basically ever single entity they own. They lost and had to repay $234,674.82.

They hired a branding agency to redesign their website... they didn't pay the invoices and got taken to court!

Just to go back to the building the use to get that $58m mortgage from Gamma Lending Omega LLC in June 2018 they attempted to sell the property 180 E. Fifth St. to First Capital Real Estate for $98m.

It turns out that too broke the terms of the contract they had with Gamma - https://casetext.com/case/gamma-lending-omega-llc-v-kaminski-1?q=Talon Real Estate Holding Corp&sort=relevance&p=1&type=case

Which is why Gamma were able to purchase the property out of receivership.

The Kaminski's still owe Gamma $2,878,245.99 as the sale didn't fully cover the costs of the loan.

Why would people who are supposedly "the money behind the bid", apparent millionaires need to claim Paycheck Protection Program loans during the pandemic?

Talon Management Services LLC - $57,890
Talon Bren Road LLC - $20,800
Talon Bren Road, LLC - $20,800
First Tracks LLC - $22,900
Brenda Kaminski - $20,833
Brenda Kaminski - $20,833
Matthew Kaminski - $20,833

This is their house. Look alright I suppose.

EVERY owner is cocerned first, foremost and lastly about profit. The thing is by far the best way for them to make money is to have a successful team.

Not the ones in it for success as they know profits will naturally come with said success.

Sheikh Mansour/Abramovich/PSG/Leicesters owners have all put big money in and will make a profit out of it.

Moshiri/Lerner tried out of love of the competition but both failed.

These guys are just another run of the mill owner who will bleed the asset and invest the bare minimum whilst the TV deal cash cow gets bigger and bigger over time.

See Mike Ashley.

They'll be protests aimed at these fellas within 3 years mark my words.

i find it quite outstanding that Moshiri, in this thread, has been made out as some sort of saviour who was solely in it for the love of the club.

If the spending he has overseen would have resulted in success, then he would have been looking to sell this club for a massive profit.

The fact that he has managed to secure the ground for a new stadium is the only possibility that he may walk out of this club with some of profit.

Otherwise, he’d be taking a massive loss on the investment due his unbelievable mismanagement.

The man is a parasite

i find it quite outstanding that Moshiri, in this thread, has been made out as some sort of saviour who was solely in it for the love of the club.

If the spending he has overseen would have resulted in success, then he would have been looking to sell this club for a massive profit.

The fact that he has managed to secure the ground for a new stadium is the only possibility that he may walk out of this club with some of profit.

Otherwise, he’d be taking a massive loss on the investment due his unbelievable mismanagement.

The man is a parasite

All absolute facts.

Moshiri just bloody loves football, eats sleeps and breathes it.

giphy.gif

They won’t bother attempting the thing that ended in abject failure? No, I dare say they won’t! Given the financial and FFP situation tightening the belt and floating until the stadium is built is the only game in town for whoever owns us.

Which leads to their football accumen. For a bunch of glorified real estate agents....

You don’t challenge the elite and get regular football by simply “ploughing money in”. You have to put a structure in place and actually have a clue what you’re doing. I’m not going to praise Moshiri for running the club as badly as he has simply because he’s thrown a load of Usmanov’s money at it. It’s our football club, it’s not his toy. The fella is a disgrace.

And these fellers have a great track record too....oh wait, zero investment in sports.

The only thing they've got riding on it is Kenyon. Who no doubt sees a pay day and would be off sharpish.

Status
Not open for further replies.