Takeover bid by Peter Kenyon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll be honest, I never liked Peter Kenyon…I’m a bit underwhelmed with all this… He’s got ‘smarmy’ written all over his face…..
I never liked him either. But that was because he was always involved with lots of money and deals and professionalism in top football clubs. If he's going to be involved with us I love him very much. Who cares about smarmy.. You gonna french the guy? Get a grip.

I never liked him either. But that was because he was always involved with lots of money and deals and professionalism in top football clubs. If he's going to be involved with us I love him very much. Who cares about smarmy.. You gonna french the guy? Get a grip.

What does ‘you gonna French the guy’ mean….asking for a friend….

This is all that we need. Team needs revamping so let’s take our eye off the ball and talk about valuations, investment groups and forget about sorting the team….

Everton innit.

About to clear the decks and look forward....then something comes along to say "nah"

maccas updated consortium

@matty1878 @Marius57 and @Bohemian Toffee now mate @bring back the catt @MrGrumpy @wm02 @Dixieslaces

Includes

£50 overdraft
£5.20 (wants 500 shares)
PC World gift card
Ps2 (no controllers)
600 pesos
Sodexo meal card
2000 Czech crowns
1 pen
A lot of bog roll
Car tax discs
Wetherspoons Voucher (amount unknown)
Phillip Green shady character
£10 Argos gift voucher (expired)
£17 Sports direct Gift voucher
I’ll donate my priceless collection of Battle Action Force Comics. August 1983 to some point in 1987. In an airtight box at my parents and not been opened in the last 20 years. To be honest this alone could bankroll the stadium!

Status
Not open for further replies.