Takeover bid by Peter Kenyon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont the Qataris own PSG, would they want to bring another club on to rival them? They also own Malaga if my memory serves me correctly...
But then that means you question the Red Bull Model, and even the City Group. (which I think is now up to 12 clubs globally?)

The Premier League is where its at, and for the previously mentioned political tension, Qatar would be the most obvious Gulf bid.

Edit: I wonder if they regret PSG a little bit. They got a club in probably the most glamorous city but the fans are ungrateful sods, perfect prep for Everton

Last edited:
They do.

But then that means you question the Red Bull Model, and even the City Group. (which I think is now up to 12 clubs globally?)

The Premier League is where its at, and for the preciously mentioned political tension, Qatar would be the most obvious Gulf bid.
Why are both of you discussing this as if it's the same people owning both PSG and Malaga? lol

You can always tell a Protestant by the length of his toenails. That’s what my Nana used to say. Mind you she was as mad as a box of frogs bless her.
Long or short? Or mid-length. I'm hoping your nan was in some cult into growing super long toenails and criticising all the short nailed heathens.

How "Everton, that" would it be to have Qatar try to buy us only to be turned down by the Premier League bs owners test? You know, the country that the global governing body of football said was fine to host a World Cup?
Cos FIFA are a shining light of probity...

Look at Chelsea selling for 4.5bn, Everton is a snip at c£1bn with a new ground.

What would that be worth in 2 years? 5 years? 10 years?

More than the amount of money our new owners have we need people capable of taking our brand exposure and revenue streams to the next level and beyond, the more we bring in the more we can spend....

Look at Chelsea selling for 4.5bn, Everton is a snip at c£1bn with a new ground.

What would that be worth in 2 years? 5 years? 10 years?

More than the amount of money our new owners have we need people capable of taking our brand exposure and revenue streams to the next level and beyond, the more we bring in the more we can spend....
About a fiver when we're in league 2.

Also brand exposure? We have no brand to expose, what are we exposing? We absolutely failed to monetise the fact that Chang was sponsoring us for 10 years, this is the level of incompetence we have; we've taken the crappest deals for sponsorship because our brand is so well developed...

so from skim reading, we are being taken over by a Jewish nazi with ayrian features who may just be a closet follower of islam with a funny hat and long toenails.

As long as he/she/ it has deep pockets, all good with me
@maccavennie

Have you been on a bender with all that consortium loot? Cavorting with Jason Donovan no doubt.

About a fiver when we're in league 2.

Also brand exposure? We have no brand to expose, what are we exposing? We absolutely failed to monetise the fact that Chang was sponsoring us for 10 years, this is the level of incompetence we have; we've taken the crappest deals for sponsorship because our brand is so well developed...
You`ve just highlighted my point briliantly, we need commercially savvy people to succeed where previous have failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.