Takeover bid by Peter Kenyon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid question...

But is it plausible that they could ignore FFP and go spending mad money, taking a hit on points and Europe for a few years whilst growing the figures?

Is that possible

As well as points deduction, bans from European comps they also impose squad and spending restrictions.

Theres a reason that everybody avoids breaking FFP.

Of course some do it, but you need City money to even try it.
Let's say we got City Money though, would it be worth being outlaws for a few years to become the relative powerhouses we want to be, rather than needing 5 year - 10 year growth plans

Just wish the financial doping others have exploited could serve us the same way even for short term angst for long term gain

Let's say we got City Money though, would it be worth being outlaws for a few years to become the relative powerhouses we want to be, rather than needing 5 year - 10 year growth plans

Just wish the financial doping others have exploited could serve us the same way even for short term angst for long term gain
I think Everton are the perfect example that you cant just spend and spend, it will catch up with you in the end.

that’s sooooooo blag i am!
fight-kiss.gif

I know I am just fishing for miracle ere
So the club’s plan would be to spend a lot of money to put the club in a worse position (points deduction and potential relegation) which would cost the club even more money, just so that club can spend yet more money (to “buy” promotion) so that the club can be in the same position as it was originally (premier league status), having wasted years and hundreds of millions of pounds? Yep, sounds like the board…

Status
Not open for further replies.