Takeover bid by Peter Kenyon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen I know we are all worried about the Yanks and understandably so. But many of you need to realise that a trillionaire who’s money comes from co-op turnip farms isn’t rocking up at goodison on his free trade bicycle singing the red flag. Sooner or later if we want to win a single pot we will have to jump in bed with a big old capitalist meany. We just have to hope it’s the right big old capitalist meany. Ethical billionaire don’t exist.

I guess for me, and I’ll have to stick with my opinion is that I want what’s best for Everton.

Unfortunately, in a world ruled by Money, Nice Guys finish last.

My concern is getting a Glazer, Alan Pace and so on.

In an ideal world, we get the worlds nicest family, rising from the shadows, who are secret Trillionaires taking us over. But it’s not an ideal world..

If we have to jump into bed with some questionable characters, then so be.

Apparently one of the potential buyers is the non Putin affiliated Ulisher Asmanov, under the umbrella company Amber and Ivory holdings

There is no guarantee they get it right. Chelsea survive on the merry-go-round because they spend absurd amounts to keep the squad stocked. The RS don't have that kind of money.

Oh they do have that type of money, they just won’t spend it because they don’t need to. In fact that’s a lie, because they have started to spend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back