Talking Toffee, Youtube Channel for Evertonians

Status
Not open for further replies.

I will literally find you and punch your face if you use this

Better than watching one person chat for 10 minutes and takes the pressure off getting everything said really fast. Don't see how anyone could have a problem with it. Unless you've been watching really bad c*nts doing vlogs like.

Better than watching one person chat for 10 minutes and takes the pressure off getting everything said really fast. Don't see how anyone could have a problem with it. Unless you've been watching really bad c*nts doing vlogs like.

Have to agree with this. Much better to have a 3 or 4 minute video with the same amount of points put across without all the awkward moments in between.

And don't take that as a criticism of just you Partadam, quick cuts are used by pretty much every big person on Youtube, it just makes the video more enjoyable to watch.

Thanks for all your replies and feedback.

I appreciate the constructive criticism (the stuff I can actually address, anyway). I've made improvements to this next Blog and I'll continue to do so as I build up more connections and become more familiar with the software I'm using.

I'm still unable to post links but Blog 4 covers Blackpool, Landon Donovan & The Blue Union.

I'll continue to produce these because so far I'm happy with the return. However, I do understand they may not be for everyone.

Thanks to those that watched, liked, left comments & subscribed. COYB

My latest blog is up and running for those that are interested. Type in Talking Toffee on Youtube. I've cut down my rambling and I've added more visuals.

'QPR, it was a draw, and the highlight of the game was a squirrel'

Love it mate.

A link for anybody who wants to have a look:

[video=youtube;FQ3-XRD2Sak]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ3-XRD2Sak[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back