Targets for 24/25 Season

Which of the options below best represents your view on our objectives for the upcoming season?

• Europa League Qualification (5th to 6th)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ideally I'd like to see these targets...

- consolidate a mid-table finish in the league, anywhere between 14th and 10th I'd be happy. Perhaps even as low as 15th if it's competitive but as long as we are a decent distance from the relegation spots.
- have a better transfer structure in place for the short and long term i.e sign players which hit the sweet spots in terms of right age to come in and help the side immediately but also have the ability to grow as players and in value.
- takeover complete and positive background movements in the club. The PR has been awful at the club for years now but with new pending ownership and a new stadium, we have the chance to rectify this and create a better atmosphere around the club.

I think they're all pretty realistic targets.

I’m hoping the Friedkins are able to fund some transfers which would allow us to go beyond the free transfer and loan market to get a couple of Adam Wharton style signings plus possibly a surprise or two. It will be interesting if new owners are happy with Dyche ball, probably will be as they settle in

I'd hope we play a little bit more football than last season, Hate seeing Dycheball though I understand why we were playing it.
I do believe if the pressures of last season are not hanging over us,re points deductions, take overs and avoiding a relegation scrap by xmas,then we could have a decent season, so I don't rule out top ten.

Given the uncertainty with the takeover (but that appears to be edging closer to a solution) and the situation with PSR, I think it’s difficult to set any targets until the transfer window is closed as we could be without key men but for the time being, in the absence of that knowledge, mid table mediocrity champions

Target would be finish as high as possible. Until the window is done and dusted and any off field issues are dealt with it's tricky to say where is acceptably high.

I’m hoping the Friedkins are able to fund some transfers which would allow us to go beyond the free transfer and loan market to get a couple of Adam Wharton style signings plus possibly a surprise or two. It will be interesting if new owners are happy with Dyche ball, probably will be as they settle in
Friedkin seemed happy with Mourinho's style of play until results dropped off.

Don't think they'll be too arsed that we don't pass sideways and backwards enough or have a Jordan Henderson style player constantly dropping short to play pointless go nowhere one-twos with a centre half.

Mid-table obscurity should be well within our grasp.

If we don't get any more points deductions and we don't sell everyone who is half decent and replace them with dross, I would be looking at European qualification as a target. Unfortunately I see the opposite scenario so we could be flirting with relegation unless we pull our finger out from the start.

Thanks Kenwright and Moshiri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back