Taxis at Goodison

Status
Not open for further replies.

jinkyali

Player Valuation: £40m
I need to get taxis to and from Lime Street to Goodison for games at the moment.

Presumably there will be lots at Lime Street to get me to Goodison but I have no idea if there's a rank near Goodison or whether I'd be best pre booking one or simply getting one from a random address about ten mins walk from the stadium after a game.

What's the best taxi company to use too?

Making my return to Goodison after a period of absence due to medical reasons all being well this Sunday.

Delta are ok mate I think, they’re all a bit hit and miss.
but they’re cheap compared to Hackney’s.

On the way back to lime street I would walk along somewhere like Westminster road and order one from a pub or some other landmark that they know.

Delta are ok mate I think, they’re all a bit hit and miss.
but they’re cheap compared to Hackney’s.

On the way back to lime street I would walk along somewhere like Westminster road and order one from a pub or some other landmark that they know.
If he downloads the app on his phone he'll get one no bother. It might be best to wait a bit though.

If you go for a black cab get it away from the ground, walk down towards Everton valley if you can, can always pick one up as they head towards the crowd but dont get one on Walton Lane heading towards Goodison as they get stuck and cant turn around on the duel carridge way, Walton Road is ok or Priory Lane as well

I need to get taxis to and from Lime Street to Goodison for games at the moment.

Presumably there will be lots at Lime Street to get me to Goodison but I have no idea if there's a rank near Goodison or whether I'd be best pre booking one or simply getting one from a random address about ten mins walk from the stadium after a game.

What's the best taxi company to use too?

Making my return to Goodison after a period of absence due to medical reasons all being well this Sunday.

Hope your ok mate, coming from Lime street use a delta, going back, walk away from goodison past souvenir shop you will get a black taxi no problem

Status
Not open for further replies.