team to new york

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockerfeller Center dribbling around all the ice skaters.:lol: New York state has ample training grounds avaliable. Good point Perhaps T. Ho has had a word with the Meadowlands staff and maybe their using there state of the art facilities in New Jersey just a hop skip and a jump away.

Well, T-Ho is from New Jersey, which is practically the same thing. They may take a jaunt up to Lake Placid, where the winter olympics were held many moons ago. Excellent facilities up there. Or just bunk up with the new ex-Metrostars team (now owned by Red Bull)

Well, T-Ho is from New Jersey, which is practically the same thing. They may take a jaunt up to Lake Placid, where the winter olympics were held many moons ago. Excellent facilities up there. Or just bunk up with the new ex-Metrostars team (now owned by Red Bull)

WHAT !!!, ain't they seen the film ? :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Joey Yobo decided to stay behind to keep up his fitness levels, dedication if ever there was. Is it just me who thinks has he been ironing out his cock up's this season, the lad has been far more consistant lately:P

No, I think that as well. He has had one or two moments, but no passes to Rooney clear on goal this season though!!!

returned home today.

Everton's senior squad have returned to the UK after completing a short training break in New York.

David Moyes took his Goodison squad to the US city to provide a change of scenery during an extended break from Premiership action.

The Blues do not play again until Sunday, March 18.

That match against Arsenal at Goodison is the only contest the Blues have to contend with during a 28 day period.

Tickets are selling fast for the game against the Gunners.

No, I think that as well. He has had one or two moments, but no passes to Rooney clear on goal this season though!!!

Me too, less mistake prone than he has been in previous seasons and i think it has been good for him this year that the spotlight has been more on Lescott than him he certainly seems more focussed. Still having nightmares about that goal at charlton though!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back