Team Vs Doncaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

samsonthedog1

Player Valuation: £6m
Do we swap and try and rest some players, or do we go full team and win. My team would be:
Virginia
Patterson Keane Godfrey Myko
Onana Doucoure Garner
Dobbin Chermiti Danjuma

Get the win and hopefully carry on into the weekend.

Beto to start lol. In all honesty there is not a lot to try and change. Mykolenko, Godfrey and Chermiti I would start. I can see Cannon and Maupay leaving so not many other options from yesterday's bench to try

Virginia
Patterson Godfrey Braithwaite myko
Garner onana dunno
Dobbin chermiti danjuma

Keep Keane and maupay a million miles away from any team, go strong because he can't afford to be losing anymore games.

Garner needs to play in the middle and not anywhere I ghe pitch he can fit him in, docoure has been anonymous all season and gana has just been awful so I really don't know who should partner the other two, I feel like we really need a new cm

He’ll make a few changes to the players, instruct the team to hoof, and isolate the strikers.

Said players then won’t be ready to play again until December

Garner at RB at the weekend and Beto to start if he actually signs, which we still don't know he will. Mykolenko starting LB. So for the Doncaster match:

Virginia
Patterson-Keane-Godfrey-Young
Gueye-Onyango-Doucoure
Danjuma-----------------Dobbin
Cannon-Maupay

vs. Sheffield United:

Pickford
Garner-Tarkowski-Branthwaite-Myko
Onana--Gueye-Doucouré
Danjuma-----------------Dobbin
Beto​

We’ll see something in this round that happens every year. A supposedly worse side than us - like a Sheff Utd or Burnley will make 11 changes and win their tie comfortably
As ever, we don’t have anywhere near 11 possible changes and we are nailed on to struggle.

I would sell out for goals to build confidence up front, and start a strong side. I would not care if we lost 5-4, if we put four different attackers on the scoresheet.

Dyche will never do this.

We need the strongest side possible, going out will create a crapstorm we can do without and just further the crisis. We need our players to click and score some goals to build confidence for the weekend.

Usually I would be on the don't risk injury side but if we lose we likely struggle at the weekend too, so with the international break around the corner to give chance to recover and get others back we just need to go for it.

Who cares? We’re unlikely to make much progress in this competition and will inevitably fail to beat a PL team if we come across one later so might as well play the kids, if we have any.

Rest the few players who we would miss if they get injured, so basically Tarks. Max strength other than that. Need goals galore to give the scorers confidence and for the players to believe in whatever attacking patterns (I know I know) Dyche has been pushing all summer.

Important by-product is that if Dyche sends a full strength PL side up there and they lose or even struggle, then it will show he has achieved nothing over the summer. Been here a while now, keeps banging on about improving the players we have as well as buying new ones. Let’s see it then?? If he has made the slightest improvement in their mentality since January, they should steamroller Doncaster (they won’t).

Status
Not open for further replies.