Tell Me Something I Don't Know!

Jo3Fr3sh

Player Valuation: £950k
Something I possibly can't have any knowledge of.

Edit: I'll start.

There used to be this brand of Ice Cream I'd buy at a store on Long Island called New York Ice Cream. Favorite flavor was Niagra Swirl. You can't find even a picture of the brand on the Internet.

i-MhCJRKr.gif

Tell something to an American (by the sounds of it) that they didn't know.....

1. Geography: where to start - no; I give up
2. Sport - better done without loads of padding, and don't call yourself world champions just because nobody else is invited to join in.
3. You didn't kick our ass in the war of independence, it was pretty much France's efforts.
4. Britain cracked enigma, it wasn't down to a US sub as per the film.
5. Budweiser is a Czech company that's been in existence for hundreds of years and it stinks when a new US firm wants to use the name for itself and tries to sue the original.
6. A US businessman observed the UK discovery and use of penicillin being used to save the lives of soldiers (including US soldiers) in WW2 and patented it. He then demanded the cash-strapped uk government pay HIM for the rights of manufacture for its continued use in the war effort.
7. Some of us outside the US wonder if you have no shame.

Other than all that, you've done some good comedy stuff at times. Ta, like.

Tell something to an American (by the sounds of it) that they didn't know.....

1. Geography: where to start - no; I give up
2. Sport - better done without loads of padding, and don't call yourself world champions just because nobody else is invited to join in.
3. You didn't kick our ass in the war of independence, it was pretty much France's efforts.
4. Britain cracked enigma, it wasn't down to a US sub as per the film.
5. Budweiser is a Czech company that's been in existence for hundreds of years and it stinks when a new US firm wants to use the name for itself and tries to sue the original.
6. A US businessman observed the UK discovery and use of penicillin being used to save the lives of soldiers (including US soldiers) in WW2 and patented it. He then demanded the cash-strapped uk government pay HIM for the rights of manufacture for its continued use in the war effort.
7. Some of us outside the US wonder if you have no shame.

Other than all that, you've done some good comedy stuff at times. Ta, like.
Xenophobia rampant all over that

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back