Tell Me Something I Don't Know!

Something I possibly can't have any knowledge of.

Edit: I'll start.

There used to be this brand of Ice Cream I'd buy at a store on Long Island called New York Ice Cream. Favorite flavor was Niagra Swirl. You can't find even a picture of the brand on the Internet.
If you haven't heard it any time recently, mate:
IMG_6543.JPG
Apparently the RS have won the CL 6 times!

It's been over 200 years, get over it you bitter [Poor language removed]...so we precipitated the downfall or your hegemony, so what...you should be thankful history likes to repeat itself.

Statue-of-liberty.jpg
History facts....
That didn't precipitate the downfall of the hegemony. Simply not that big nor important.

What did, was that hegemony resisting the Germans, twice, single handedly protecting the freedoms of our neighbours, while some big wealthy US families supported the Germans by supplying oil and funds.

The US only stopped that and fell alongside when the Japanese dragged them into the wars, so they fought with typical self interest.

Thanks to the British education establishment doing the ground works in science, and later a German ex-pat scientist, the US were able to make a couple of bombs to end their part of it in the Pacific.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back