Thailand (Pattaya) for Everton match anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
True story this, I was once in a village in northern Thailand and I bought a cockerel for one of the old guys in the village, it was named AJ after Andy Johnson as it was about the time he was slotting for us.

Cue the GOT innuendos.

True story this, I was once in a village in northern Thailand and I bought a cockerel for one of the old guys in the village, it was named AJ after Andy Johnson as it was about the time he was slotting for us.

Cue the GOT innuendos.

That's a fowl story mate, and I'm reporting you to the mods.

I usually go up soi boukhow to watch the footy when im in town,someone will always put everton on.
iv never watched a match on soi 6 though and iv spent a lot of time there!

Nothing better than watching and Everton game in a go go bar , getting tits rubbed in your face, spending far to much money on lady drinks while wondering which unlucky lady to take home. Certainly needed after a defeat, lucky for me the last time I done this jags put one in the top bin against the RS. Remeber screaming at the top of my lungs , mind you that could have been a few hours later, memory is a bit clouded

I went to Pattaya once and there was this guy walking around the bars selling DVD’s of himself beasting his Missus.

It’s that type of industriousness & entrepreneurial spirit that sets the Thai people apart from the rest of the world in my opinion. A great bunch of lads.

Anyway still in Pattaya with the same 3 gob shites - C'mon City!!! If them fookers score tho I'm grabbing the nearest ladyboy and off back to the hotel to make the night a real nightmare!!

Status
Not open for further replies.