That girl at half time..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dushku

Player Valuation: £1m
Now I know most of us either hit the bar or the bogs the second the Ref blows up for half time. But some of us linger around and can't be arsed with the crushes and the queue's.

She often sits behind Moyes next to the match announcer. At half time she comes on with "whatshisname" from local tin pot radio station, Radio City, to help with the 'Cross Bar Challenge' ? ( normally moving the wire for the t.v camera guy)

But , as Madonna once asked, "Who's that girl?".From my vantage point in the U.B, she looks damned fiiiine. Long curly reddish hair, always wears tight black jeans and knee length boots!!

On some cold afternoons, she warms the cockles of ya heart in away that the usual cup of over priced Bovril normally does (y)

:lol::lol:

Was about 2 yds away yesterday as I was in the ground early, leggings them mate complete with a bit of a toe, I keep saying I'll get a pic but there's this steward woman who goes in front every time I get my cam out.
She sits with Rossy ( Goodisons very own Gok) and she carts the cables about etc when they do 'hit the bar.'

I would recommend a good pair of bino's, I keep trying to get a pic but like I say this woman is on to me. I'm sure I took a couple, I will have a look, she sits above the tunnel.

Now I know most of us either hit the bar or the bogs the second the Ref blows up for half time. But some of us linger around and can't be arsed with the crushes and the queue's.
sonds like thats just what you have goin' on there lid

She often sits behind Moyes next to the match announcer. At half time she comes on with "whatshisname" from local tin pot radio station,same bloke mate Radio City, to help with the 'Cross Bar Challenge' ? ( normally moving the wire for the t.v camera guy)

But , as Madonna once asked, "Who's that girl?".From my vantage point in the U.B, she looks damned fiiiine. Long curly reddish hair, always wears tight black jeans and knee length boots!!

On some cold afternoons, she warms the cockles of ya heart in away that the usual cup of over priced Bovril normally does (y)

:lol::lol:

Does anyone know if the number for the crossbar challenge are listed on the internet anywhere? I buy tickets every game but I always go for a piss at half time & I think I've only heard the number once all season

You should leave your ticket with me, dont worry, if you win, I would tell you, you wont see me up there, I would defo fall on my arse whilst kicking it.

met one of the office girls at goodison once she was well nice she had curly hair not sure if it was red though sorted out my crb form so i think she must have worked in the personnel department

I reckon if I was in the park I'd hit it with at least 1 of 3 goes but if I had to do it at Goodison with thousands of people half-arsed looking in my direction, I'd bottle it & embarrass myself. Still, if I missed there's a decent chance that I'd put the ball in the Gwladys Street net & that'd be another thing ticked off the bucket list

Apart from her, what about another fantastic 'strawberry blonde' the girl on wild at heart who plays the deceased Amanda Holdens daughter, she is a ringer for a young A.H. Olivia Scott-Taylor is her name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back